MOH Holdings Pte Ltdhttp://www.mohh.com.sg/
MOH Holdings (MOHH) is the holding company of Singapore's public healthcare clusters - National University Health System, National Healthcare Group and Singapore Health Services.
Sharing the Ministry of Health's vision to champion a healthy nation and ensure that our people live well, live long and with peace of mind, MOHH's role is to enhance public healthcare sector performance by unlocking synergies and economies of scale.
MOHH's strategies aim to drive optimal performance through sector-level initiatives and addressing system-level gaps.
- Developing and building regional and community hospitals, specialist centres, polyclinics and nursing homes to prepare for future demand on public healthcare
- Providing a system for joint recruitment of healthcare professionals for Singapore's public healthcare institutions
- Developing a national IT framework that facilitates seamless delivery of care to their patients
- Operationalising a talent management and HR framework for the entire public healthcare spectrum
- Optimising selected finance-related functions within the MOHH Group
- Providing corporate advisory and support to MOHH's subsidiaries, and creating a corporate development system to support future organisational developments in the MOHH Group
- Providing strategic and operational Board secretarial support for MOHH's group of entities
Potential Career Path
MOHH offers great careers across different areas to match individual aptitude and interest.
There are four core career tracks within MOHH, aligned to their key strategic initiatives and value propositions to its stakeholders within the Singapore healthcare system.
1. Healthcare Infrastructure
2. Healthcare Manpower and Development
3. Healthcare Finance and Audit
4. Healthcare Administration and Governance
MOHH offers competitive remuneration packages and benefits, and provides development of core, professional and leadership competencies and skills.
MOHH ensures their talents are provided mentorship and career development opportunities; where they will be exposed to strategic projects and job rotations within MOHH and the clusters.
MOHH takes pride in their seven core values – integrity, professionalism, passion, agility, guts, teamwork and fun, and provides a great working environment with work life harmony. They share the common goal in helping to make an impact on the future of Singapore’s healthcare system.
Preferred Courses of Study