Singapore citizens who are currently pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in a local university are eligible for the SgIS Mid-Term Local.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good undergraduate results across all disciplines (excluding healthcare-related disciplines) from the following institutions:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Have completed at least 1 academic semester and have not embarked on final year of study at point of application
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of Award & Bond Period
- 1 to 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$30,000 grant and a 2-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
- More than 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$50,000 grant and a 3-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum. The SgIS 2019 application cycle has closed, and the SgIS 2020 application cycle will be open in 2020.
Find out more here!