Young Singapore citizens who are currently pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in a local university are eligible for the SgIS Mid-Term Local.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good undergraduate results across all disciplines (excluding Dentistry / Medicine & other healthcare-related disciplines) from the following institutions:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Have completed at least 1 academic semester and have not embarked on final year of study at point of application
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of Award & Bond Period
- 1 to 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$30,000 grant and a 2-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
- More than 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$50,000 grant and a 3-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
Application for SgIS 2018 cycle is now closed. Join our mailing list to be kept updated of the latest SgIS news and updates!