Singapore citizens who are currently pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in a university overseas are eligible for the SgIS Mid-Term Overseas.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good undergraduate results across all disciplines (excluding healthcare-related disciplines) from an overseas university
- Have completed at least 1 academic semester and have not embarked on final year of study at point of application
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of Award & Bond Period
- 1 to 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$40,000 grant and a 2-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
- More than 2 academic years remaining in university at point of application – S$60,000 grant and a 3-year bond with the sponsoring organisation
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum. The SgIS 2019 application cycle has closed, and the SgIS 2020 application cycle will be open in 2020.
Find out more here!