Singapore citizens who are about to embark on their full-time local undergraduate studies are eligible for the SgIS Full-Term.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE 'A' Level results, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding healthcare-related disciplines):
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of Award
- Full tuition fees and approved academic charges
- Living and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange allowance
- 3 years with the sponsoring organisation (for SIT graduates)
- 4 years with the sponsoring organisation (for NTU / NUS / SMU / SUSS / SUTD graduates)
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum.
Applications for SgIS 2020 cycle has closed and the SgIS 2021 cycle will open in early Jan 2021. Click here to join our mailing list to be kept updated on the latest news!