Singapore citizens who are about to embark on their full-time local undergraduate studies are eligible for the SgIS Full-Term.
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE 'A' Level results, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding healthcare-related disciplines):
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Value of Award
- Full tuition fees and approved academic charges
- Living and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange allowance
- 3 years with the sponsoring organisation (for SIT graduates)
- 4 years with the sponsoring organisation (for NTU / NUS / SMU / SUSS / SUTD graduates)
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum.
The SgIS 2020 application cycle will be open from 1 Jan to 22 Mar 2020, 2359hrs.
Find out more here!