Expand All | Collapse All
Who can apply for the SgIS Full-Term?
- Singapore Citizens
- Recent graduates with good GCE A Level certification, International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Good Co-curricular Activities (CCA) and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding Healthcare-related disciplines):
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
How many Academic Units (AUs under GCE A Levels) or subjects (International Baccalaureate) must I offer to be considered for the scholarship?
Applicants with at least 10 AUs (GCE A Levels) or 6 subjects (IB), with good CCA records and leadership achievements will be considered.
General Paper (GP), Project Work (PW), Mother Tongue (MTL), Higher One (H1) and Higher Three (H3) subjects each count as 1 AU; Higher Two (H2) subjects including Knowledge and Inquiry (KI) count as 2 AUs.
What must my Grade Point Average (GPA) (for Polytechnic students) be to be considered for the scholarship?
Applicants with good academic results, CCA records, leadership achievements and passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors will be considered.
If I did not attempt any H3 subject, will my application be considered less favourably?
H3 is not a necessary criterion to be considered for this scholarship.
If I did not attempt Knowledge and Inquiry (KI), will my application be considered less favourably?
KI is not a necessary criterion to be considered for this scholarship.
Am I eligible to apply for SgIS Full-Term again if I was unsuccessful in the previous year’s application?
Applicants may wish to apply for SgIS Full-Term again as long as they have yet to commence on their full-time undergraduate studies in an approved local university.