GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte Ltdwww.globalfoundries.com
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication, and innovation company. They manufacture semiconductors around the world. While execution excellence remains their first priority, they stand for more than just manufacturing. They innovate and partner with their customers to deliver technology solutions for humanity.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the catalyst for growth in the industries they serve. With the largest population of leading-edge scientists and technologists in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, they focus on the technologies and differentiated solutions that transform markets.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES combines manufacturing expertise, innovative technologies, and deep industry insight to help position their customers as the leaders in their markets. Their customers’ success, the future of their markets, and the technology that will move the world forward — starts here. We make. Possible.
Preferred Courses of Study
- Arts, Humanities & Social Science (Economics)
- Building & Real Estate (Architecture & Sustainable Design, Project & Facilities Management)
- Business & Accountancy (Accountancy, Business, Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resource Management)
- Communications (Communications & New Media)
- Engineering (Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Information Technology, Electrical Power Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Product Development, Engineering Science, Engineering Systems & Design, Environmental Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Materials Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineering, Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, Renaissance Engineering Programme, Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems), Telematics (Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineering))
- Information & Communications Technology (Communication Design, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computing Science, Information Engineering & Media, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Systems Technology & Design, Software Engineering)
- Science (Chemistry, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry, Computational Biology, Data Science & Analytics, Environmental Studies in Biology, Environmental Earth Systems Science, Physics, Quantitative Finance, Statistics)
- Supply Chain Management