Kingsmen Creatives Ltdwww.kingsmen-int.com
Kingsmen is a leading regional communication design and production group with 21 offices and full- service facilities in Asia Pacific, Middle East and the USA. Established in 1976 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Singapore’s main board in 2003, Kingsmen’s business segments comprise Thematic & Museums, Exhibitions & Events, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Alternative Marketing and Location-Based Entertainment. Backed by a team of over 1,800 experienced professionals from diverse cultures, the Group creates unique environments that unlock brand new ways to play and engage audiences around the world.
People are the heart of the business at Kingsmen and they strongly believe in sustainable employability. They prioritise talent attraction and retention, and continuously invest in training while creating a fun and motivating workplace for their people.
Potential Career Path
At Kingsmen, “Educating through Engagement” is a working and practicable maxim that places training right in the career path of their people. Scholars will undergo two rigorous years of job training and career development to accelerate learning and skills acquisition. Presented with opportunities to gain exposure in different areas within the Group’s operations, they will be part of a select group of people who will be groomed to take on management roles.
- There will be constant communications with the scholars to find out their areas of interests and their aspirations in career progressions.
- Based on the scholars' feedback and their course of studies, Kingsmen will align their internship programme with the various assignments within the organisation.
- During their internship, the scholars will have the opportunities to experience the various job scopes and be familiarised with Kingsmen's businesses.
- On the other hand, the management will observe and evaluate the scholars’ strengths and preferences as well as their potentials in pursuing specific areas within the organisation.
- Kingsmen will constantly update the scholars on the latest news of the Company and invite them to some significant events, so that they are aware of the organisation’s culture.
Preferred Courses of Study